The 14 members of the campus-based Kennesaw State University Presidential Search and Screen Committee are:
- Douglas Moodie, Ph.D., professor of management, Department of Management and Entrepreneurship, Coles College of Business; Presidential Search Committee chair
- Victoria Brock, president, KSU Student Government Association
- Steve Ellis, assistant solicitor general, Cobb County Solicitor’s Office, and president, KSU Alumni Association; KSU alumnus
- Joya Carter Hicks, Ph.D., associate professor in special education, Bagwell College of Education; president, KSU Faculty Senate
- Carol Holtz, Ph.D., R.N., professor of nursing, WellStar School of Nursing, WellStar College of Health and Human Services
- Lei Li, Ph.D., professor of information technology, Department of Information Technology, College of Computing and Software Engineering
- Sharon Mason, president and chief executive officer, Cobb Chamber
- Igbagboleke “Iggy” Mobolaji, vice president, KSU Student Government Association
- Ivan Pulinkala, Ed.D., professor and chair, Department of Dance, College of the ArtsStacey Solomon, M.Ed., director, Dual Enrollment Program, and chair, KSU Staff Senate; KSU alumna
- Kerwin Swint, Ph.D., professor of political science and director, School of Government and International Affairs, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Trenton D. Turk, president and chief executive officer, GeoSurvey, Ltd.; chair (interim), KSU Foundation; chair, Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering and Engineering Technology Dean’s Advisory Council; Southern Polytechnic State University alumnus
- Roger Tutterow, Ph.D., professor of economics, Department of Economics, Finance and Quantitative Analysis, and director, Econometric Center, Coles College of Business
- David Veazie, Ph.D., professor of mechanical engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering and Engineering Technology
This committee is charged with creating the job description for the position, recruiting candidates and conducting interviews. The Atlanta-based firm, Parker Executive Search, will assist the committee.
A committee of Regents members, chaired by Neil Pruitt Jr., will review the three to five finalists and choose KSU’s next president. The other committee members are W. Paul Bowers, James M. Hull, Sarah-Elizabeth Reed, Sachin Shailendra, Kessel D. Stelling Jr., and Philip A. Wilheit Sr.