Decisions, decisions. As the workday draws to a close on Friday afternoon, our thoughts turn to where to kick off the weekend. We’ll want to stay close, knowing that afternoon traffic will delay the start of our evening.
The story you're reading is premium content from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Subscribers get total access to all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive premium content. You can now also buy a 24-hour digital pass or 7-day digital pass.
AJC Print subscriber - I've already registered my account.Sign In
AJC Print subscriber - I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
We’ll contribute 99¢ to the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge® program when you purchase a digital pass now through Oct. 31. Access our Hope and Health content all month long for only 99¢.99¢ through Oct.31
Subscribe to AJC for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
- Lazaro’s Cuban Cuisine, 25 Woodstock Road, Roswell. 678-277-9661, www.lazaroscuisine.com.
- Oli & Ve, 1003 Canton St., Roswell. 770-587-4244, www.oliandve.com.
- Rice Thai Cuisine,1104 Canton St., Roswell. 770-640-0788, www.goforthai.com.
- Roswell Provisions,955 Canton St., Roswell. 678-682-8669, www.roswellprovisions.com.
- Swallow at the Hollow, 1072 Green St., Roswell. 678-352-1975, www.swallowatthehollow.com.
- Zest, 957 Canton St., Roswell. 678-461-6788, www.zestoncantonstreet.com.
Which neighborhood makes a great place to grab a bite, have a drink or to try something new? Tell us your story and share your photos on any of our social media platforms and tag it with #AJCwheretoeat.
» Also join the discussion: blogs.ajc.com/food-and-more.