Decisions, decisions. As the workday draws to a close on Friday afternoon, our thoughts turn to where to kick off the weekend. We’ll want to stay close, knowing that afternoon traffic will delay the start of our evening.
The story you're reading is premium content from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Subscribers get total access to all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive premium content. You can now also buy a 24-hour digital pass or 7-day digital pass.
AJC Print subscriber - I've already registered my account.Sign In
AJC Print subscriber - I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
Read MyAJC.com now - 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24-hours
Read MyAJC.com all week - 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7-days
Subscribe to AJC for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
- Lazaro’s Cuban Cuisine, 25 Woodstock Road, Roswell. 678-277-9661, www.lazaroscuisine.com.
- Oli & Ve, 1003 Canton St., Roswell. 770-587-4244, www.oliandve.com.
- Rice Thai Cuisine,1104 Canton St., Roswell. 770-640-0788, www.goforthai.com.
- Roswell Provisions,955 Canton St., Roswell. 678-682-8669, www.roswellprovisions.com.
- Swallow at the Hollow, 1072 Green St., Roswell. 678-352-1975, www.swallowatthehollow.com.
- Zest, 957 Canton St., Roswell. 678-461-6788, www.zestoncantonstreet.com.
Which neighborhood makes a great place to grab a bite, have a drink or to try something new? Tell us your story and share your photos on any of our social media platforms and tag it with #AJCwheretoeat.
» Also join the discussion: blogs.ajc.com/food-and-more.