Two classic Shakespeare tragedies and a host of new choreography, including a world premiere based on a Tennessee Williams play, highlight the Atlanta Ballet 2013-14 season, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has learned.
The story you're reading is premium content from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Subscribers get total access to all our in-depth news, digital editions and exclusive premium content. You can now also buy a 24-hour digital pass or 7-day digital pass.
AJC Print subscriber - I've already registered my account.Sign In
AJC Print subscriber - I need to register my account for digital access.Access Digital
Read MyAJC.com now - 24-hour digital pass99¢ for 24-hours
Read MyAJC.com all week - 7-day digital pass$3.99 for 7-days
Subscribe to AJC for as little as 33¢ per dayView Offers
Atlanta Ballet’s 2013-14 lineup
(At Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre unless noted.)
- Dec. 6-29: “Atlanta Ballet’s Nutcracker” (with Atlanta Ballet Orchestra) at the Fox Theatre
- Dec. 19: “The Nutty Nutcracker” at the Fox Theatre
- Feb. 15-16, 2014: “Pinocchio,” a one-hour family performance presented by the Atlanta Ballet Fellowship Ensemble
- Feb. 7–15, 2014: “Romeo et Juliette” (with Atlanta Ballet Orchestra)
- March 21-23, 2014: “Modern Choreographic Voices”
- April 11-13, 2014: “Hamlet” (with Atlanta Ballet Orchestra)
- May 16-18, 2014: Helen Pickett’s “Camino Real” and a new work by Tara Lee
More information: 404-873-5811, www.atlantaballet.com.