Once again, Regal Entertainment Group, owner and operator of one of the largest theater circuits in the country, is offering Americans the chance to view the 2016 presidential debate on the big screen.
On Wednesday, October 19, Atlantans can head to six metro area theaters to watch Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump face-off one last time. The showings are free and each guest receives a free small soda with any popcorn purchase.
"After the success of airing the last debate, including many full auditoriums, we want to continue to encourage our local communities to be engaged in public policy and provide Regal guests the unique opportunity to experience the political process on the big screen," said Steve Bunnell, Chief Content and Programming Officer at Regal Entertainment Group.
The final debate airs at Oct. 19 at 9 p.m. EST from the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Below is the list of the participating theaters in the metro area. For a full list of the 206 participating theaters nationwide, visit www.regmovies.com/promotions/presidential-debate :
- Regal Avalon 12, 3950 First St., Alpharetta
- Regal Georgian Stadium 14, 232 Newnan Crossing Bypass, Newnan
- Regal Hollywood 15 Cinemas, 120 Green Hill Circle NW, Gainesville
- Regal Hollywood Stadium 24 (at North I-85), 3265 NE Expressway Access Rd, Chamblee
- Regal McDonough Stadium 16, 115 Foster Dr , McDonough
- Atlanta Regal Perimeter Pointe Stadium 10, 1155 Mount Vernon Highway, Atlanta