Test your knowledge of the classic Harper Lee novel before "Go Set a Watchman" comes out.
1. What is Scout's full name?
a. Mary Lou Finch
b. Jean Louise Finch
c. Scout Finch
2. Who taught Scout to write in cursive?
c. Aunt Alexandra
3. Why does Mr. Cunningham give Atticus things?
a. He is trying to court Calpurnia
b. He owes Atticus for legal work
c. He does it out of the goodness of his heart
4. Why does Miss Caroline want to send Burris Ewell home on the very first day of school?
a. He was caught playing hooky
b. He hit another child
c. He has lice
5. What were the first items Scout found in the knothole?
a. An old pocket watch
b. Two cents
c. Two pieces of Wrigley's gum
6. On Dill's last night, what does he and Jem plan to do?
a. Look in the window at the Radley house
b. Sneak out of town
c. Burn Miss Maude's house down
7. When Jem goes back for the pants he ripped in the fence, what does he find?
a. They're missing
b. They're ripped beyond repair
c. Someone stitched them up
8. What does Mr. Nathan Radley do to the tree with the knothole?
a. He chops it down
b. He fills in the hole with concrete
c. He hangs a tire on it
9. While Scout's watching the fire, who puts a blanket around her?
b. Boo Radley
10. Against what charge is Atticus defending Tom Robinson?
11. Scout overhears an argument between Atticus and Aunt Alexandra which she assumes is about her. Who is it actually about?
c. Uncle Jack
12. Who diffuses the situation with the second mob that confronts Atticus?
c. Boo Radley
13. Who saves Jem and Scout during the attack?
b. They save themselves
c. Boo Radley
14. How does Tom Robinson die?
a. He is killed while trying to escape
b. He gets the death sentence
c. He is run over by a car on the way home